Campaign Goal: To align with Main Street Alabama and Main Street America we used four points to execute our mission. Those four points are organization, promotion, design, and economic vitality. The purpose of this campaign for Athens Main Street is to preserve our historical town, while making it culturally and economically vibrant.
- Out of Town Visitors
- Monitor all of the merchants social media to share content over on our networks.
- Follow trends from other Main Street networks to see what works and what gets people engaged with our content.
- Keep up with monthly and annual analytics for our board and to report to our state representatives.
- All social media grew over the span of my tenure.
- Redesigned the Athens Main Street website, powered by WordPress, to be aligned with our new brand.
- Rebranded from ‘Spirit of Athens’ to ‘Athens Main Street’
- Held the ‘Athens Grease Festival’ and ‘Sippin’ Cider’ events in which assisted the merchants with income and new cliental.
Below is a few social media posts that did really well: